EveryoneOn, the current nonprofit lead for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) successful ConnectHome pilot, will lead this expansion effort, called ConnectHomeUSA.
As part of this expansion, new communities will have access to the following:
- Access to stakeholder commitments;
- Continued assistance with stakeholder negotiation by EveryoneOn as communities seek to add new stakeholders to the initiative;
- Monthly webinars with EveryoneOn for help with local efforts and best practices;
- Access to a mentorship community to help guide progress; and,
- Access to the Digital ConnectHomeUSA Platform, which will include resources and collateral created for ConnectHomeUSA and would serve as space for communities to connect and ask questions
Interested in joining ConnectHomeUSA? Our applications for new communities is currently closed, but check back for submission link or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We are excited about this opportunity to expand the successful work initiated by HUD and already underway in communities across the United States. In a little over a year, the ConnectHome pilot communities have successfully worked to connect thousands of low-income people to the life-changing power that the internet brings,” said Chike Aguh, EveryoneOn’s chief executive officer. “As we move forward with this expansion, we are hopeful that even more people in communities across the country will be able to experience social and economic opportunities provided by online access. For the new communities joining ConnectHomeUSA, we are excited to welcome you and thank you for your commitment to digital inclusion for all.”
Are you interested in learning more about being part of ConnectHomeUSA? Fill out the form below to receive updates.
Visit ConnectHomeUSA’s website for more information by clicking here.